Thursday, December 11, 2008

ITS A GIRL!

We had our 20 week ultrasound this week.. it was so much fun to see our little baby and to find out that we are having a girl! We were so shocked.. we both thought we were going to have a boy for sure becasue we both have so many boys in our family. But we are really excited! And the other good news is everything looks great with her. She is healthy and the right size and everything. During the ultrasound she was so wiggly! I feel her moving and kicking a little every now and then but not nearly as much as she actually was! The ultrasounds are so amazing! We could see her so well..we could see her little legs crossed and her little hands and fingers so well.. we can even tell she kinda looks like me! She had her hands up by her face most of the time but the doctor finally got one of them moved so we could get a good look at her face. We cant wait for our little girl to get here! If anyone has any good ideas for cute names let us know!

9 comments:

TaNnKeNz said...

Courtney Jo! I am sooo excited for you! Congrats on your little baby girl! Those ultrasounds are absolutely amazing! We will be in Boise for Christmas this year so we should get together for lunch or something. Congradulations again!

Krystin said...

Courtney and Ryan! Congratulations..i am so excited for you! This is so AMAZING! i will think of names and let you know! haha

Krystin said...

Courtney and Ryan! Yay! its a girl...i am so excited! I will think of some names and let you know!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

congrats!! that's so awesome!! did you know that i'm prego? i'm only 8 weeks along, but we got to have our first ultra sound the other day and it was AWESOME!! our little baby is only 14.9 mm long! haha but we got to hear the heart beat! omg it's so cool! congrats again! i'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

hi Courtney!! Ya I got married about 2 weeks ago! I can't believe you're pregnant!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Courtney oh my goodness it was so good to hear from you and you're prego! Congratulations that is so exciting!

Heather Jewell said...

I am so glad you found our blog, I didn't even know that you had one! Congratulations on your baby girl, we are so excited for you.

Streett's said...

Yay a girl!! That will be so fun!! Those pictures are so cool!
I am so glad you let us know about your blog! How are you feeling? Sounds like things are going so good!

Streett's said...

Oh yeah and I have a friend that just named her baby girl Kenley and I thought that was cute! Ok I'm done! :)