Tuesday, December 16, 2008

City League and Free Style Ramp

This year the boys got a city league team together. The team is Ryan, my uncles Eric, Chad, Kenny and Curtis, my brother Spencer, my dad, my cousin Jerry, a friend of my dads Dave, and Spencers friend Chase. Ryan put the team in the second highest division that there is. Some of the team was not very happy about it :) But they are doing great besides that the refs know Ryan personally and hate him! They hate a few other guys on the team too so its making the season a little bit challenging for them! But Ryan is doing so great!

My little brother Spencer is really into free style motocross. He used to practice out at the track but the one ramp they had broke. So Ryan and Spencer and my dad decided to build their own freestyle ramp in our garage. They bought metal and a welding machine and built a 25 ft long 9 ft tall ramp. They did such a good job. Ryan is a professional welder! :) However he did come in with huge holes in his clothes and burns all over his body everytime he worked on the ramp. He also managed to catch himself on fire. . . TWICE!!!

No comments: