Saturday, August 4, 2012

I am happy..

For about 9 months now I have been trying to get this one job.. and yesterday I was finally, offically hired! I start Monday and I am so excited! I have wanted this job so badly because it keeps me at home with my babies! I couldnt imagine being away from them more than I already am with school. I will be a scheduler for a big company in California. I get great pay, I get to work from home, and I get to work my own hours! Seems too good to be true! And the best part.. in a year or so we will be off to dental school, and this job goes anywhere that I go. I am happy!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Congratulations!! That is so great. I wish I could find something like that! I hate not working but I can't imagine being away from chandler. Where can I find that?! Very happy for you!
-Betsy

katrina said...

awesome!! congrats!
I want a job like that so bad!!!
katrina (chase's mom)