Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zoo, Easter, Birthday, 8 Months, Bahamas

Once again.. I am way behind on blogging! So here is a little update, well actually a massive update, and we will see if I can start doing a bit better with staying caught up! With the few days of nice weather we spent a little time at the zoo. Even though the Boise zoo is pretty small, and we are there quite often, Peyton still loves it so much every single time, and now Beckam is starting to enjoy it a little bit too!
This is so typcial.. one of them hurting the other, which ends in tears..
Easter was busy for us this year, just as it is every year. We had a big Easter egg hunt and lunch at my Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's house. They do a big egg hunt for all grandkids.. all 28 of them (excluding me and spencer who is on a mission) and then a fun adult egg game for all their kids and spouses, and inlcuding Ryan and myself. Peyton loved finding Easter eggs this year. She had her whole basket filled in just a minute or two.
We also had a little egg hunt and basket from me and Ryan, then another egg hunt and basket from my parents and then a fouth egg hunt and basket from Ryan's mom. Spoiled.
I must say that was a solid attempt at getting picutres of my babies in their Easter outfits...
Peyton Jo is 3 YEARS OLD.. I absoultely cant believe she has been with us for 3 years! She has brought so much joy and fun to our lives. Peyton is such a spunky little girl. She can be such a girly girly, but still likes to play rough with the boys! During the day she likes to dress up in her princess clothes, go shopping with mom, dance, sing, get her nails painted, help mom cook, play with babies and barbies, take care of her baby brother, and put on makeup. And when Daddy gets home she likes to take rides on the dirt bikes, talk about hunting, wrestle, shoot nerf guns with her uncle Kaden, jump on the tramp & play outside in the dirt.

For the last month or so there has been so much talk of Peytons birthday! She reminded us constanly all day long what was going to happen on her birthday. It went something like this.. "Mom, on my birday I will be three. On Apebull (April) 28. I will get lots of treats and presents and a princess bike. OH MY GOSH (in a super sweet voice).. I love it! You remember my barbie mom? I want her for my birthday. Her is my best friend. I will play with my friends Chole and Miri on my birthday. I will be a big girl

Peyton has the best personality a little three year old can have. She is super sweet and super sassy at the same time! She says the most hilarious things all day long! She says anything and everything that comes to her mind!

I absoulty love speding my days with this girl! She LOVES to help take care of her baby brother. The other day I left Peyton in her room with Beckam who was in his big entertainer seat and I heard Beckam start to cry. I went back in the room and Beckam was laying on the floor and his seat was on its side. When I asked Peyton what happened she said "Ohhh I just dumped him out! Him wanted me to dump him out!" Such a big helper! :) Poor Baby Beckam! He sure is getting tough having Peyton as an older sister!

Here are some on Peyton's 3 year old favorites, with her EXACT answers :) 1. What is your favorite color? UMMM... UHHHH... RED!
2. What is your favorite toy? UMMM... UHHHH... UMMMM... YOU'RE JUST GOING TO RUIN IT MOM. OKAY..FINE.. ITS BLOCKS.
3. What is your favorite fruit? UMM. BLACK? (THATS NOT A FRUIT PEYTON) OK.. NANAS?
4. What is your favorite tv show? MOM! MEMO! (NEMO)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? LITTLE CEREAL (FRUITY PEBBLES)
6. What is your favorite outfit? A DRESS.. WAIT NO.. A PRINCESS DRESS.. NO.. A DRESS MOM.. I TOLD YOU THAT!
7. What is your favorite game? HIDE N GO SEEK.. HAHA.. MEMBER THAT MOM?
8. What is your favorite snack? FRUIT SNACKS
9. What is your favorite animal? A HORSEY.. A HORSEY! MOM! A HORSEY!
10. What is your favorite song? THE BABY SONG (SALENA GOMEZ, LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG)
11. What is your favorite book? LITTLE PIGGYS
12. Who is your best friend? ZACHY! me: AM I YOUR BEST FRIEND PEYTON? peyton: UHH.. UMM.. YEAH MOM, MAYBE SO! OR.. MAYBE ZACHY? OR.. YOU MEMBER MY DADDY, MOM? HIM MY BEST FRIEND. (everyday when ryan goes to work peyton asks me "mom, you member my daddy?"
13. What is your favorite cereal? LITTLE ONE! MOM I TOLD YOU THAT. DONT SAY THAT MOM. OKAY MOMMY? I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY CEREAL ANYMORE. (FRUITY PEBBLES)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? FOOTBALL AND JUMP ON THE TRAMP. OH! PLAY WITH BELLA AND CHEWY. I DONT KNOW WHAT CHEWY DO TO ME. HIM JUMP ON ME AND HIM KISS ME AND I DUNNO.
15. What is your favorite drink? CHOCOLATE MILK
16. What is your favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN.. NO CHRISTMAS.. NO HALLOWEEN, I WANT HALLOWEEN
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? MY PANDA. PANDA MY FAVORITE FAVORTIE FAVORITE.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? MOM I JUST TOLD YOU THAT! LITTLE CEREAL! (i swear i feed her more than just fruity pebbles)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I WANT TO EAT CANDY. I TOLD YOU THAT. I WANT BIG CANDY.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I DUNNO... I DONT WANNA BE A MAN! (YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A MAN PEYTON..) UMMMM... I WANT TO BE A BIG MAN! (PEYTON YOU CANT BE A BIG MAN..PICK SOMETHING ELSE) UMM.... I WANNA BE A BIG GIRL! AND THATS IT, OKAY MOM?

For Peytons birthday we had a little family party. We had a cake and opened presents. This girl is definetly loved, she got spoiled! I am soooooo thankful that I get to be Peyton's mommy! I love her so much and I cant believe that she is mine FOREVER! Happy birthday Peyton Jo!!! I LOVE YOU!
Our little Beckam Man is now 8 months! He is such a happy, fun little guy! He loves his Daddy, but is a MAJOR mamas boy and I am okay with that! He is now pushing two little baby teeth through on the bottom! He talks, babbles and grunts all the time. Everyday we have what we refer to as a "grunt off" where Beckam and someone take turns making quick grunting noises at eachother. Its so entertaining and Beckam loves it! He loves being outside, espcially to see our two huge siberian huskys. He LOVES them. Bath time is a major Beckam favortie. And even more of a favorite when its with Peyton Jo. Beckam absolutly LOVES food. Any food at all. He starts smaking his lips together anytime you get him close to just about anything edible. He is learing a lot of new little tricks these days, he waves "bye bye"(most of the time) and is crawling and pulling himself up to stand. Isnt he just the cutest!!!
Beckam loves Peyton and she just adores him. She is very sweet and motherly too him, but sometimes things get a little bit crazy. Anytime Beckam is sad I can tell Peyton to talk to him or sing him a song and he is instantly happy. Because I ask her to do this quite often in the car she has made up a "Beckam Song", it changes a little bit each time but usually goes something like this... "Beckam, Beckam, you're my best friend. You're okay. Dont be sad. Just be happy. Mommy will feed you. Its just alright." I JUST LOVE MY BABIES!!! AND FOR THE BEST NEW EVER... In 11 short days we will be on the beach, in the Bahamas, sipping delious friuty drinks!!! We are in much need of a vacation right now. Its been a while since we took one, and we could use the break before the long summer and very busy fall ahead! Especially a week long, all inclusive, sunny, goregous Bahamas vacation with good friends! YES PLEASE! Well, all caught up once again, and I am going to try my best to keep it that way! :)

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

So bummed we missed you guys, hopefully we'll get another chance to see you over the summer.

Your babies are so beautiful.