Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 weeks

Well our little guy has been with us for two weeks now! He has already brought so much fun and love and joy into our family! He is such a happy little boy! He only cries when he gets hungry, he is doing great nursing and he eats about every three hours. He had his days and night mixed up at first but is doing so much better now, and waking up only to eat.. usually. He has so many hilarious faces that he makes. I love when he tries to focus on something and goes cross-eyed and when you love him up too much and he isn't sure what to think about it, he gets a very confused look on his face and scrunches is eye brows. It's super cute! He is so good in the car and whenever we take him out anywhere he's so quite and nice the whole time! I haven't been able to do a lot these last two weeks because of my c section so I haven't tried going out into the world with two kiddos by myself yet.. I am a bit nervous about it! We have been out a few times with both of them and it is definetly a process getting everything together, and loaded and unloaded and loaded again. Ryan has been so amazing these last couple of weeks, he has had to do a lot of the laundry and vacuuming and lots of other house work! He is such a good husband and daddy to his two babies!
At Beckam's one week appointment he had already grown half an inch and gained about a pound! The doctor was so impressed with how much weight he had already gained. He's going to be a chubbers in no time! He has already grown himself a nice little double chin in how first two weeks of life.
Peyton is still doing great with her baby brother! She always wants to help me do things and she loves to talk to him.. she says the most adorable things to him! She is always very concerned about him when he cries and wants me to fix it right away.. she is such a great big sister!
She always says "thats my baby brother, i love him" or "thats my baby brother, he's a best friend of me" :) She always wants to kiss him and love him up! I love my babies!