Monday, June 13, 2011

Baby Shower!

This last weekend my aunt Angie, and my mom threw me an amazing baby shower! We had a great turn out and it was so fun seeing all the adorable baby boy stuff! We had so much yummy food.. chicken salad croissants, pasta salad, green salad, fruit, veggies, brownies, mini fruit pizzas, baby cake pops, a chocolate fountain, a candy buffet, and blue pina coladas.. it was delish! Angie and I had so much fun planning and putting the shower together, and I think it turned out so cute!
So happy Hannah and Kylee moved to Boise so they could be there :)
 Love the Batemans!!
Peyton had so much fun playing outside with her cousins during the shower!
 Love these girls!!!
 The big sister :) Love my Peyton girl!
 I am so grateful to everyone who came and thanks to Angie and my mom for putting it on for me! :) We cant wait for our little man to get here! Only 8 weeks to go!

No comments: