Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our Big TWO Year Old!

Our little girl is two! I cant believe it! These two years have gone by so fast and now our sweet little girl is turning into such a fun little person! She has so much personality and she brings so much joy to our little family! We feel so lucky to be her parents! We love you so much Peyton Jo!

We had a little birthday party for her at our house on Thursday. She had a minnie mouse birthday with a minnie mouse cake, cupcakes, plates, cups, and Peyton had a pink, sparkley minnie mouse tutu and bow.
I made the cupcakes earlier that day and left them on plates in the kitchen. I turned my back for one mintue and Peyton helped herself to a plate.
 She was very happy about it... I was not.
 Peyton loves her Grampa and uncles so much!
 Peyton is such a girly girl. She loves anything fluffly or sparkly or anything that looks like a "princess dress" so she was so excited to wear her tutu!
 Peyton was very spoiled and she got so many fun presents. She loved opening them and had to do each one all by herself. It she opened toys she wanted to play with them right away and if she opened clothes she just threw them over her shoulder. Peyton got lots of fun toys, cute clothes, an outdoor table/dry erase board and a princess 4-wheeler.
 Peyton loved everyone singing happy birthday to her and blowing our her candles, so we had to do it three times.

Peyton is such a fun little girl! She is a major talker! I cant believe some of the things that she says sometimes! She is quite the little smarty pants, she knows so many huge words and she talks in full sentences. Its so fun seeing her turn into a little person and hearing all of the funny things that she says!

Some things Peyton says when she is angry or when she gets into trouble:
"that makes me mad!" or "you make me mad!"
"are you kidding me!?"
"you are mean! you are fat!" (this is her ultimate comeback when she is really mad.. not sure where she picked it up but it is so funny to hear.. kinda)
"get out!"
"no way!"

Some fun things Peyton says:
"i DO love you mom/dad/etc.." (i love that she always adds the "do" in there)
"i DO miss you mom/dad/etc.."
"i love you bum bum" (we are naming our little guy Beckham, which Peyton cant say so she calls him "bum bum")
"i want to see my baby brother!" (i love when she says this.. so special!)
"you are way cute/nice/funny/pretty/etc.."
"____ is FUN!" (she thinks that everything and everyone is fun, at church she always yells "Jesus is FUN!" not very reverant, but so cute!)
"yeehaw! im riding a neigh!" (she sits on the back of our couch, straddling it, grabs ahold of the couch with one hand and throws the other one up in the air while she yells this, she calls horses, "neighs".. she makes Ryan do this with her)
"mom/dad.... are you nice?! (she says this when she does something naughty or makes a huge mess and she has to see if we are nice before she confesses)
"eww! a mess!" (Peyton loves making messes and then acting surprised afterward like she has no idea how it got there.. she also makes messes because she likes to help clean them up)

The list goes on and on of hilarious things that Peyton says, she is such a fun/entertaining little girl!

Peyton is such a lover! She loves giving hugs and kisses and cuddling, which we love!! She usally loves Ryan most in the mornings when she knows he has to leave for work. She cant quite understand why he has to leave for work every morning, and she gets very emotional about it. Ryan has to cuddle her and she asks over and over "dad, why werrt? (work?) werrt gross.. eeww blah!" and she gives him lots of hugs and kisses and says in a little sad voice "i do love you dad, i do miss you dad" over and over again. It is so special, and I think it makes it a little bit harder for Ryan to have to leave for work every morning.

Some things Peyton LOVES:
going on walks with mom and dad before bed time, princesses or anything princess related, mickey mouse club house, fruit, being outside, her grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc.., babies, strawberry milk, helping mom clean, playing with daddy, chicken nuggets, dora the explorer, shoes.. mine mostly, disney movies, taking baths, hair bows, playing at the park, makeup, all animals, her jelly shoes, flowers, drawing.

Some things Peyton HATES:
getting her hair brushed, the rain, fighting, the vacuum getting to close to her feet, when her hands are dirty, when we have to leave grandma and grampa's houses, getting her diaper changed (hopefully she will be potty trained soon).

I could go on forever talking about Peyton, we just love her more than anything!!! Love you baby girl! Happy Birthday!

I am a little behind on updating the blog and didnt get a change to post about baby Beckham, mothers day or our anniversary. My pregnancy is still going! I am 27 weeks and I feel like I have been pregnant forever and it is never going to end! I am so excited for our little man to get here, I just hope this summer flies by. We started getting his nursery together and that makes me even more excited for him to get here, we just cant wait!!!
 Mothers day is always such a fun day because you get spoiled :) Ryan got me ruby stud earings that are beautiful!! And I got a fun cook book I have been wanting from my mom, which was funny becasue I got her the same cook book :) I feel so lucky to be a mommy to such a wonderful little girl and almost a baby boy too! And also becasue I have the greatest mom ever!!!
Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary, I cant believe it becasue these 3 years have gone so fast! We went to see Something Borrowed at Edwards and then went to Olive Garden. We dont get out very much lately because I am still never feeling really great, but it was so fun to have a night to ourselves and just spend time with my amazing husband. Love you Ryan!!!
Happy 3rd Anniversay!
We also went to Wicked last week, which was amazing!

No comments: