Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthday Weekend

I had such a fun birthday weekend! Saturday night I had a surprise party at Louie's Pizza that Ryan and Angie planned for me! Angie is always so good at planning parties and events.. they did such an excellent job! It was a blast!















I was so spoiled and got so many fun things! My wonderful husband surprised me with a new wedding ring! It is a 1.5 carat round cut diamond with 3 little diamonds on each side and a thick white gold band! I love it so much! I really love my original ring too so I am going to keep wearing my diamond wedding band and we are taking my other diamond out of the setting and putting it into a necklace so I can have it forever!

Sunday night we went over to Ryan's moms house and we had a chocolate fountain and lots of yummy things to dip in it! It was so much fun!



Boys... well being boys :) Jonny fits so well in to the mix of the crazy boys in this family!



Ryan was a huge mess by the end of it!

I had such a wonderful 22nd birthday!

Just some random pictures that are so cute of Peyton and Ryan. He is such a good daddy to her and she loves cuddling with him!



Ryan was also spoiled recently and I let him get a new hunting bow, arrows and arrow heads, a target, a bow case and just some other hunting gear! I'm not sure exactly why I decided to let him get all this, maybe just for being such a wonderful husband and daddy! :)
A very happy husband :)
Ryan has been hunting for a long time, but really wanted to get into bow hunting. He has never shot a bow in his life but he did some target practice in my parents backyard the day he bought his bow and he did awesome! He has always been amazing at everything that he does, and this was no exception :)
This was Ryan's target after the very first time ever shooting a bow! This was from about 20 yards away!
Peyton loved sitting outside watching Daddy shoot his new bow. Every time he would shoot she would say "OHHH WOWWW DADDY!"
She also loved seeing airplanes in the sky! Whenever she would hear one she would get so excited and when she saw it should would say "WOWWW MAZING!!!"
My dad trying out Ryans new bow!

This was the target after Ryan shot it for the first time from about 45 yards!
This was his view from 45 yards! The target it all the way against the fence! Good job babe, hope you love your new hunting gear!


2 comments:

Kellie said...

Fun party! Happy belated bday! Will your dad ever age? He's really ticking me off. He looks the same as he did in high school! I guess I am 3 months older than him, maybe that's it :)

Brittany H said...

How fun. Sounds like you had a great birthday. your new ring is gorgeous. I love it.