Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fathers Day!

This was a really great fathers day for Ryan. His dad came to Boise and he got to spend a lot of time with him. Rick took Ryan, Carson and I to the firebird raceway, which was a lot of fun! We left little Peyton with a babysitter because the cars are just way to loud, so she didn't get to see her Grampa Douglas much this time. :( But is was really fun to get to see Rick, and we are so happy we could spend fathers day with him this year!
Rick and his boys.
On our way to Firebird!
Ryan was getting very impatient waiting in the long line to get in!
I really know nothing at all about cars but there was still a lot of fun cars to look at, but the boys definitely had a lot more to say about them than I did :)
Ryan gets so annoyed when we go anywhere because I take a million pictures. They usually turn out like this because he has no interest in participating :)
getting better..
getting much much worse..
this is the very best he could do :)
There were a lot of really fast cars, but my favorite was they jelly belly man! He went over a quarter mile on two wheels and then got out and threw jelly belly's at everyone!
I also really liked the funny cars, but they were sooo loud I couldn't even believe it! They were crazy fast!
They also had cars that had jet engines! When they started up they blew fire and the bleachers and everything started shaking! They got going over 300 mph in a quarter mile!
They were even more fun to see at night!
Thanks Rick for a fun day! Happy Fathers Day!

To celebrate fathers day with my family, we decided to go to Silver City. Silver City is such a fun little place to visit. It is this old mining ghost town up in the mountains. There are only a few people who live there year round, and there are so many old buildings and mines fun things to see. We drove up there Sunday and we had a little picnic in this little park they have, and after only being there for about 20 minutes is starting down pouring and then hailing! It was so sad, we drove all the way up there and didn't get to see anything.
On our way to Silver City!
We were sooo sad about the rain, but it didn't seem to get Peyton down!

Ryan is such a wonderful daddy. He is so good to Peyton and she loves him so much! I am so lucky to have him in my life and to be the daddy of our baby! Happy Fathers Day Ryan, I love you!
Peyton loves to eat her daddy's breakfast, and he is always very willing to share!
Peyton decided that she wasn't quite close enough..
and also that daddy wasn't feeding her quite fast enough, so she had to take care of things herself! I think Ryan very much appreciates when Peyton digs into his cereal!
Peyton loves to hide in laundry baskets because she thinks that we cant see her! I have to admit, she is well hidden this time!
Peyton is such a sweet girl, she loves giving kisses! Especially to her daddy! I love this picture!
Peyton and Daddy are best friends!
Ryan and I are also both very lucky to have such wonderful dads of our own! We love them so much! Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

Fun Father's Day! I laughed at the pictures of you and Ryan. Kyle is the exact same way! He always complains over my never ending picture taking :)It must be a guy thing...