Monday, May 10, 2010

A Wonderful Mothers Day

I had such a wonderful mothers day this year! This was actually my second mothers day, but last year I had only been a mommy for a few weeks and we were traveling to Houston so I am so happy I got to just spend the day at home relaxing with my wonderful husband and darling little one year old. Ryan was so sweet and got me pearl earrings and a gift card to a salon for a much needed manicure and pedicure, and little Peyton Jo got me a gift card to eat at one of my favorite resturaunts :) I love my family so much.. I also spent a lot of the day with my mom, who I love very much and am very greatful for, doing one of our most favorite things.. playing boggle (which we arent proud of, but are very obsessed with). We had a mothers day bbq at my grandparents house which was so fun! I am so happy to have such a wonderful mom who is such a great example to me and to know so many wonderful moms and also to be a mom to this wonderful little girl.

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

Sean said that you and Peyton are thinking about coming out this summer with everyone. That would be so fun! I'm sure Ceilidh and Peyton would have a blast together.