Monday, April 5, 2010

Peyton Jo's First Easter!

We had a great Easter this year! This was our first Easter with our little Peyton Jo! She was so fun to watch with her Easter basket, Easter eggs and new toys! Even though it was conference weekend, I still put her in her darling Easter dress we got for her! She looked so precious! She liked her dress at first, and she held up the sides to take a good look at it when I put it on, it made for a darling picture! She then soon figured out that she cant crawl in her dress because it was so big and was not to happy about it, but it forced her to walk every where that day which was so fun!
Even though it was freezing, I had to get a couple pictures of our little girl outside in her darling little Easter dress! She absolutely loves being outside, so she didn't mind the freezing weather!
Full shot of Peyton's first Easter dress!
Peyton Jo and Daddy!
Peyton Jo and Mommy! I love her cheesy little smile!
I love my girl sooo much!
Sunday afternoon we went over to my parents house and had a delicious Easter dinner!
Peyton loves to lay on the ground with her Grandpa Christensen while he throws a ball up and catches it in front of her face. She also loves to try to throw the ball herself, which always ends up with her just dropping it behind her head and then getting very confused why it never came back down!

1 comment:

Brittany H said...

she is so cute! You're so cute! I love her little easter dress, so adorable.