Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

I am a little bit behind on putting up the rest of our Easter pictures! Every year my Grandma and Grandpa Christensen have a big Easter Egg Hunt at their house for all the grand kids.. and now their only great-grand kid too! Peyton had so much fun at her very first Easter Egg Hunt. She caught on very quick to what she was supposed to do and since she has been walking for a couple of weeks it was fun for her to be able to get around by herself to pick out the eggs she wanted. She was so excited to see all the eggs all over the yard, I caught so many cute typical Peyton faces! It was so cute to watch her! Peyton got a huge bunny from Great-Grandma ChristensenSo excited!I just love all of her adorable faces!Peyton and Daddy very much enjoyed the warm weather we are having! Daddy got out the dirt bikes to get them all ready to go for the summer and Peyton got a little ride around the back yard! Daddy just rolled the bike around the basketball court and she loved it!This is Peytons face when the bike was moving

4 comments:

Chelsey Robertson said...

I love that you put a million pictures of Peyton on your blog...I do the same thing with Saylor. Their cuteness needs to be documented!! Peyton does have some adorable faces that she makes.

Jared Heal said...

I am so glad you found my blog and I found yours. I love blogs. They are such a great way to keep in touch. Your little girl is so cute.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

that video is so stinking cute! and the pics are adorable! she looksso much like you it's crazy!!

Heather Jewell said...

Seriously, if you ever want to get rid of her we are first in line. She is SUPER CUTE!