Sunday, October 4, 2009

Peyton's Baby Blessing

Peyton's baby blessing was such a great experience for our family. We decided to do a home blessing, Peyton looked so beautiful in her dress and Ryan did such an amazing job. We had a lot of family there to support us and we had a lot of yummy desserts afterwards. I am so happy to have a worthy priesthood holder as a husband and such a sweet baby girl!
4 Generations: Baby Peyton, Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma. I have a picture when I was Peyton's age with my Great Great Grandma, 5 Generations! We were so excited to get a 5 generations picture when Peyton was born, but her Great Great Grandpa died 4 days before she was born. So sleepy after her big day.

4 comments:

Sean Rigby said...

She looks so beautiful! I love her little bracelet and headband. Glad you had a great blessing day.

The Cosmotini Mama said...

Ahh I'm so sad we missed it! She looks so cute!

Angie and Eric said...

I am so glad I got to be there!!! Ryan got me teary eyed. he did such a great job!! im excited for you two! you seriously have the cutest girl ever!!!

Sarah Osborne said...

These are like the cutest baby blessing pictures I have ever seen! What a turn out! You all look fab!