Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Peyton's New Tricks

Peyton has been so much fun lately! She is showing so much personality! I love those big brown eyes! Peyton is getting so good at sitting up! She can pretty much do it by herself now. It takes her several minutes before she falls over!She loves it when daddy make her "fly"This is her newest trick. She absolutely loves her feet! Whenever she in on her back she will grab her toes. She even does it when I change her diaper. It makes for very easy diaper changings. Peyton loves tons of things surrounding her when she sleeps.

3 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Peyton is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet her someday :)

Tori Price said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much bigger she is than when I saw her!

Chelsey Robertson said...

Peyton looks just like Spencer to me, she's adorable! That big slip and slide thing is at these people's house in Raft River, Idaho (close to Burley). They have these two huge slip and slides and a zipline, it's so cool!