Monday, July 27, 2009

So Good To Be Home!!! :)

We are back from Texas! It was quite an experience and we had fun while we were there but we are so happy to be home! I can definitely say I have no desire to ever go back to Houston.. that heat and humidity and those super sized bugs nearly killed me :) We have never been so happy to be back in Boise!! Here are some things that have happened in the last little while... I turned 21! I had a really good birthday and I am very glad we were back home to celebrate with our families!Some people that we missed a lot! My baby girl turned 3 months old! I cannot believe it she is just getting so big and growing so fast! She is a very happy healthy little girl! She is so fun and we just love her to death!!! Some pictures from when she was just a tiny little thing...We have never been so happy to see this!!!
Just before we left Ryan built this...
very sad, this is how many energy drinks Ryan and Spence drank in 2 months!

2 comments:

Angie and Eric said...

hey sis!!
cute pictures. im jealous you're home already! .. how is it?? I have a birthday present for you. Im deciding to either send it or just give it to you in person! haha.. text me later love ya!!

Cait@Spudnut said...

I hear ya about moving back to Idaho. Texas is a great place to visit but we really don't like living here! We can't wait to move back to Idaho (although we don't know when that will be!) Enjoy it for all of us stuck in Texas!