Monday, June 15, 2009

On Sunday Peyton was looking so adorable so I wanted to get a good family picture and Ryan was being very difficult. But eventually he decided to behave and we got a good one.. it did make us late to church! Peyton and Spence all ready for church!Peyton was just looking so cute on Sunday I couldnt stop taking pictures of her! Another one of those days that I couldnt stop taking pictures! She woke up and was so happy and smiley! She is just such a cutie!!! She is still working on growing into her 0-3 months clothes! Peyton loves her baths so much! And she loves to have her hair blow dryed after her baths!
Spence and Peyton hanging out watching the OC
Another one of Peytons adorable dresses! Peyton always looks so cute at church but she definetly doesnt behave when she is there! Baby Peyton looking so cute! Thanks to Aunt Angie!Peyton is just so awake and alert and so much fun these days! She is always making some adorable face!She is so precious when she is sleepingOnce again looking very cute, this time thanks to Grama Douglas and Aunt Jessica! These little onesies they got for her are just so cute so I had to make her a matching bow! I love my little girl!All ready for bed!

3 comments:

Kayla and Jordon Heap said...

Courtney! She is the cutest baby ever!

Angie and Eric said...

GUYS!!!!

I LOVE PEYTON. I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER!

YOU GUYS HAVE THE CUTEST FAMILY. AND THAT OUTFIT LOOKS SO CUTE ON HER! AHHH I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg SOOOOO cute!!!