Saturday, May 23, 2009

In Sante Fe, NM! My grampa said that in the movie "twins" there is a shot where arnold schwartzenegger is standing right where we are in this picture! :)On our way to Texas!Stopping to let Peyton out of her car seat for a bit!This is what we got to look at for 13 hours!We couldnt stop everytime Peyton wanted to eat so we would prop the bottle up on a blanket.. she got really good at feeding herself!Peyton finally decided that she likes pacifiers!!This is one of my favorite faces that Peyton makes! Ryan all ready for his new job :)Behind our apartments there is a forest! Peyton didnt seem to mind her swimming suit to much... but she hated her hat!Peyton feeding herself again so that we could take a picture of her.. we love her long skinny legs!Peyton loves her little blanket that Grama Roberts gave her!Ryans cousins gave Petyon this adorable little outfit so we tried so hard to get a cute picture of her in it.. but she was really not happy about it.Ryan came up behind me and put Peyton on my shoulders and that is when Peyton decided she loves to pull hair!

1 comment:

Streett's said...

Peyton is so cute! I love all the fun girly outfits! Thanks for the email I added you to our blog, I wish i were good at updating it like you are, I LOVE IT! Courtney you look so good too!
How's Texas?