Thursday, April 30, 2009

Peyton Jo Douglas!!

SHE IS HERE!


Peyton was born April 28th at 1:22pm. I was induced that morning at 6 am because I was a week overdue and no signs of labor. Once they started my labor I was dilating 1 cm and hour. So at about 12:30 they said I was dilated to 5 1/2 cm, we figured we probably had another 4 or 5 hours so we sent my parents to rent us movies and get food. About a half hour later I started feeling pressure and contractions again even though I already had an epidural, so they checked me and I was at 10 cm and ready to push right then. So we called my parents and got my mom back here barely in time to see little Peyton be born. I only pushed for 7 minutes and she was here! She is the sweetest little girl! We are so happy that she is finally with us! We love her so much!!!

Me the morning before having Peyton!

Peyton was 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches long. She was born with a lot of long dark hair!

Meeting mommy and daddy!

Daddy loves Peyton Jo so much!

Peyton makes some of the cutest faces!

Lots of people who love Peyton...

Grandma Christensen

Grampa Christensen

Uncle Spencer

Uncle Taylor

Uncle Brandon

Uncle Zach

Uncle Kaden

Grandma Douglas

Aunt Jessica

Uncle Carson

Grampa Douglas

Great-Grandma Christensen

Finally all ready to go home!! :)


We love our little Peyton Jo!!

3 comments:

Kayla and Jordon Heap said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!

Krystin said...

Oh my gosh! Peyton is BEAUTIFUL! i love the pictures...hopefully i will get to see her sometime soon!

Streett's said...

SHE IS SO ADORABLE!! CONGRATULATIONS!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER! GLAD EVERYTHING WENT GOOD! GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE AND JOB THIS SUMMER!